INTRODUCTION TO THE ADMIN TERMINOLOGY FOR BOOKINGS
Bookings module of doggso relies on a few concepts:RESOURCES
They can be of one of these three types:
- SPACE - bookable by users directly as such. They can be booked with a variable duration
- WORKER - bookable only in relation to a service. It often requires an implicit booking for a "service space"
- SERVICE SPACE - it is bookable primarily in relation to a service
Resources have properties such "unit" of time they can be allocated for and can have a basic price per "unit" of allocation.
Resource schedules define resource availability and pricingSERVICES
- define what exactly can users book, the price and
- require at least one resource type, but can require multiple resource types. Example: When booking a 2h trimming session, in fact the user book a worker, e.g. "Anna" and a service space, e.g. "Trimming Room 1"